How Much Does a 100×100 Metal Building Cost?
When needing a safe, secure and cost-effective solution to a large-scale operation, a 100×100 metal building kit is a viable option to consider. An industrial warehouse, equestrian building, auto repair shop, or recreation center is easily attainable with a 10,000 square foot steel building. These are just a few options for a building this size. While there are a plethora of possibilities, understanding the purpose is the first step in calculating price.
Typically, a pre-fabricated 100×100 metal building materials cost will range between $17.20 to $24.70. In today’s market, a steel building cost ranges from $178,000 and $249,600.
(*Due to unforeseen economic changes beyond our control; prices and availability are subject to change.)
Remember to include other important factors when planning and estimating the cost of any metal building.
- What is the purpose of the building?
- What weather conditions will affect the building?
- Snow Load
- Wind Load
- Will the building be for commercial or private use?
- What contents will be in the building?
- How many entrances are needed?
- What type of doors are needed?
- What additional features will your building require?
- High R Insulation Packages?
Regardless of your building project, erecting a steel building is the best option in today’s construction industry. The buildings are superiorly engineered to your requested design specifications, stay true for years to come and are cost-effective both up front and in the long run.
Interested in a pre-engineered metal building? Get a custom metal building quote here.