Hawaii Metal Buildings
Things to Consider Before Buying a Metal Building in Hawaii
Like any other building, metal buildings in Hawaii must meet state specification upon installation. Failure to comply with local laws may result in fees, fines, and even legal action. Protect yourself be researching your county’s ordinances before you buy. Currently, Hawaii adheres to the 2018 International Building Code with Amendments and 2015 IECC regulations (with amendments). All counties, including Honolulu, Hawaii, Maui, and Kalawo, are in zone 1. For detailed information about IECC regulations, visit the online COMcheck tool and fill in the details of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Hawaii
Home to stunning beaches, towering volcanoes, lush greenery and vibrant colors, it’s no wonder the Aloha State is considered one of the most beautiful places in the world. With intense heat, thick humidity, powerful winds and heavy rainstorms, however, Hawaii’s landscape can be harsh. Luckily, our prefab metal buildings are able to meet all of Hawaii’s unique demands. Our superior metal buildings are:
- Water, wind, and fire-resistant
- Naturally insulated
- Load-bearing and durable
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to maintain
Common Types of Metal Buildings in Hawaii
Metal buildings are as versatile as they come and are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Prefab metal buildings are used across Hawaii and can be found in cities like Honolulu, East Honolulu, Mililani, Pearl City, Waipahu, Kaneohe, Ewa Gentry, Wahiawa, Ewa Beach, Royal Kunia, and Waimalu. Common uses for metal buildings in Hawaii include:
- Agriculture and Fishing: Metal building kits can be used to create barns, barndominiums, coops, stables, hatcheries, fish farms, and boat sheds.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: Our tough prefab metal buildings are perfect for all sorts of heavy-duty jobs. Pre-engineered metal buildings can be used as warehouses, testing and processing facilities, and factory plants.
- Military and Defense: Metal erected buildings make great hangars, offices, barracks, arsenals, and outposts.
- Residential: Thanks to their high insulation potential, metal houses, trailers, sheds, and garages will keep you cool and comfortable all year long.
- Recreational: Pre-engineered metal building kits are often used to build gymnasiums, indoor climbing gyms, indoor sports fields, swimming pools and aquatic centers, and recreational boating facilities.
Used Metal Buildings in Hawaii
Metal buildings don’t have to be expensive. Used metal buildings are a wallet-friendly option that provides all the benefits of a new modes for a fraction of the price. We work with manufacturers across the country who will work to give you the lowest possible price on a factory-second metal building or metal building kit. Inventory varies by supplier. To be connected to a used metal building supplier near you, contact us with questions and comments.