Oregon Metal Buildings
Things to Consider Before Buying a Metal Building in Oregon
Before purchasing a metal building in Oregon, you should be aware of building codes in your specific location. Failure to comply with local laws in ordinances may result in fines, fees, and even legal action. Oregon adheres to the Oregon State Building Code.
The Oregon state’s energy code divides the state into two distinct zones:
- Zone 4C: Includes Clackamas, Jackson, Lane, Marion, Multnomah, and Washington counties
- Zone 5B: Includes Baker, Crook, Deschutes, Klamath, Malheur, Umatilla, and Wallowa counties
For detailed information about codes in your county, visit the online COMchecker tool and fill in the specifications of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Oregon
Home to rocky beaches, lush forests, and stunning lakes, the beaver state is truly a sight to behold. All of these unique landscapes, however, pose a challenge for anyone looking to erect a new building. Buildings in Oregon must outlast heavy rain, thick humidity, strong winds, and even sweltering heat. Luckily, prefab metal buildings are ideal for Oregon’s unique land.
Our superior metal buildings are:
- Water, fire, and humidity resistant
- Easy to install
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Naturally insulated
Common Types of Metal Buildings in Oregon
Prefab metal buildings are highly versatile and are used in a variety of different ways. Metal buildings can be found throughout the state in cities like Portland, Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Bend, Medford, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Tigard, and more. Metal erected buildings in Oregon are most commonly used for:
- Commercial: Whether you’re opening a store or need a place to house your growing business, metal building kits will get the job done. Pre-engineered metal buildings can be used for storefronts, office buildings, outlet malls and more.
- Manufacturing: Large, expensive machinery need the heavy-duty protection metal buildings provide. Pre-engineered metal building kits can be used for airplane hangars, warehouses, laboratories, and so on.
- Recreation: Thanks to Oregon’s booming tourism industry, new recreational facilities are installed frequently. Prefab metal buildings can be used for climbing gyms, boating facilities, fishing piers and platforms, and even music venues.
- Residential: Metal building kits’ water resistance and high insulation potential are great for domestic applications. Metal buildings can be used to build homes, trailers, garages, sheds, and mini-storage.
Heavily Discounted Used Metal Buildings in Oregon
If you’re in the market for a metal building, you don’t have to break the bank to find the perfect option for you. Factory-second metal buildings are a convenient, budget-friendly choice. We work with manufacturers across the country who will fight to give you the best possible price on what you’re looking for. Inventory varies by supplier. Contact us to be connected to a used metal building dealer near you. Our friendly staff is ready to help you with any questions you may have.