Flying miles above the ground gives pilots a sense of freedom as they float among the clouds. The euphoric feeling is blissful and astonishing. The aviation enterprise is more than just flying the plane though. For many, elegantly displaying their top of the line aircraft or collector car. Fortunately, with the use of steel buildings, the days of bird flocks hanging out in the hangar rafters are a thing of the past.
Pre-engineered metal hangar buildings are exceptional choices in safely storing and maintaining private and commercial aircrafts of varying sizes. Modern engineering and customization is an essential factor for the hangars erection, but makes accommodating multiple (if necessary) aircrafts with a range of heights and wingspans, forever possible.
- Single-unit hangars
- Multi-unit hangars
- Corporate commercial aircraft facilities
- Roof only hangars
Modern metal hangar buildings are state of the art facilities. There is nothing like walking into a dry, warm, glossy and brightly lit structure that takes your breath away. Not only are the marvelous vehicles protected and staged, but the surrounding steel edifice is a masterpiece in itself. Different needs require different styles of steel aircraft hangars.
Hangar doors are the soul of the steel aircraft building as it is the only moving part. A broad range of door styles are available for your metal hangar. Bi-fold, hydraulic, and sliding designs are customizable to the owners’ request. The sleek designs and powerful mechanics force anyone to stop and gaze as they open to reveal even more beauty inside.
Strong & Stable
- Metal buildings are favored due to its strength, and stability. The highest quality steel will provide the hangar with supreme protection and secure storage. Lightweight yet flexible, steel adheres to any foundation and remains intact.
Safe & Secure
- Metal buildings protect against all sorts of harmful elements. Live and play to your hearts content knowing that your aircraft is stored safely and securely. Hangars constructed from steel are extremely wind and fire resistant and are expertly sealed to prevent mold growth, mildew, termites or other pests from intruding. Lower insurance costs due to the safety are just an added bonus to any steel structure.
- Pre-fab steel hangars do not require lengthy processes. The precisely engineered steel building kits will arrive on site ready to be erected. This creates a considerable savings for both time and cost.
- Aviators are precise about every aspect of their craft. This even includes their storage facilities. Metal building kits provide boundless customization options. Bifold, hydro-swing and double-sliding doors are available to be applied to any hangar kit. It does not stop there though. Additional specifications include skylights, insulation packages and canopies that can be completed by a metal manufacturing company.
It has been over 100 years since the world’s first flight. Still we marvel about flying high overhead. The industry has evolved to what some would consider an art from. Having that special classification requires extra care and a steel building perfectly fills that void.
Get Multiple Building Quotes
Let Metal Building Price Guide Help You!
Metal Building Price Guide has simplified the metal building buying process. By combining decades of industry experience and an abundance of connections with metal building manufacturers and contractors, we have created a go-to guide for the designing, planning, pricing, and construction processes.
We are in daily contact with vendors, contractors, and clientele, keeping up to date on all of the price trends and increases. Rest assured, we always list the most accurate metal building pricing per square foot. We offer tips and information to guide you through every aspect of your project!