Arkansas Metal Buildings
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Metal Building in Arkansas
Like any other building material, metal building kits must meet certain specification upon installation. Failure to comply with local ordinances may result in fines, fees, and, in some cases, legal action. Before buying a pre-engineered metal building in Arkansas, you will need to get familiar with laws in your county. Currently, the state of Arkansas adheres to 2009 IECC regulations. This code divides the state into two distinct zones:
- Zone 3A: includes Craighead, Crawford, Faulkner, Garland, Jefferson, Lonoke, Pulaski, Saline, Sebastian, and White counties
- Zone 4A: includes Benton, Boone, Carrol, Fulton, Izard, Madison, Newton, Searcy, Stone, and Washington counties
For more detailed information or if your county isn’t listed, visit the online COMchecker and type in your project information.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Arkansas
From vast plateaus, coursing rivers, lush forests, and deep valleys, The Natural State has earned its nickname. With high heat, intense humidity, and the occasional snowstorm, however, buildings in Arkansas face unique challenges. Luckily, metal erected buildings are ideal for Arkansas’ specific needs. The benefits of prefab metal buildings are varied. Our superior metal buildings are:
- Water, fire, and wind resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Naturally insulated
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to maintain
Common Types of Metal Buildings in Arkansas
Thanks to their versatility, prefab metal buildings kits can be used in a variety of ways. Metal buildings can be found across the state of Arkansas, including cities like Little Rock, Fort Smith, Lowell, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, and Bentonville. Pre-engineered metal buildings in Arkansas are often used in industries like:
- Agriculture: Metal barns, barndominiums, riding arenas, pens, and coops provide year-round protection for a variety of livestock.
- Industrial: Metal buildings are great for a variety of applications, most notably in the transportation industry. Metal buildings kits can be used for garages, warehouses, plants, airplane hangars, and more.
- Manufacturing: Heavy-duty machinery needs heavy-duty protection. Pre-engineered metal buildings are great for buildings like factories and packaging plants.
- Residential: Thanks to their insulation capacity, erected metal buildings will keep you comfortable in every season. Metal buildings kits can be used to make houses, cabins, trailers, sheds, and mini-storage.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in Arkansas
If you’re in the market for a prefab metal building in Arkansas, you don’t have to spend a fortune on a brand-new model. Used metal buildings provide all the benefits for a fraction of the price. We work with suppliers across the state of country who will fight to give you the lowest possible price on a factory-second metal building. Inventory varies by supplier. To be connected with a supplier near you and to learn more about local availability, contact us with questions.