Idaho Metal Buildings
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Metal Building in Idaho
Before buying a metal building, read up on Idaho’s building codes and laws. Failure to comply with local legislation may result in major fees, fines, and, in some cases, legal action. Currently, all metal buildings in Idaho must comply with 2012 IECC regulations. Currently, Idaho is divided into two distinct climate zones:
- Zone 5B: includes Ada, Canyon, Elmore Kootenai, Latah, Nez Perce, and Twin Falls counties
- Zone 6B: includes Bannock, Bingham, Bonneville, Jefferson, and Madison counties
For more specific information about Idaho’s IECC regulations, type your project details into the COMcheck tool.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Idaho
There are few places more beautiful than the gem state. Idaho’s landscape is varied and vast, home to magnificent mountains, rolling hills, and babbling rivers. Whether you’re hitting the slopes or looking to get lost in nature, the great state of Idaho has something for everyone. Dramatic weather changes, however, can be tricky to manage. Buildings in Idaho have to withstand heavy snowfall, dry summers, and strong Pacific winds. Metal buildings can handle it all, making them a great choice for all types of construction projects in Idaho. Metal buildings are:
- Strong and durable
- Fire and water resistant
- Naturally insulated
- Inexpensive to build
- Easy to maintain
Common Uses for Metal Buildings in Idaho
Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Cour d’Alene, Twin Falls, and Post Falls. The most common uses for metal buildings in Idaho are:
- Agriculture: Where would Idaho be without beef and potatoes? With metal barns, barndominiums, riding arenas, and silos, livestock and crops will be protected through bitter cold and scorching heat.
- Commercial: Our high-quality metal building kits are often used for storefronts, office buildings, recreational facilities, car dealerships, and even schools.
- Industrial: The heavy-duty equipment used in mining and manufacturing needs heavy-duty protection. Super strong metal warehouses, hangars, and factories, all of your important equipment will be shielded from the elements.
- Residential: Prefab metal building kits have domestic value, too. Pre-engineered metal buildings are perfect for durable homes, trailers, sheds, and mini-storage units.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in Idaho
Buying a metal building doesn’t have to break the bank. If you’re on the hunt for a metal building for a fraction of the price, factory-second metal buildings are right for you. We work with distributors across the country who will do everything they can to give you the lowest price. Our manufacturers offer a variety of used prefab metal building kits and pre-engineered metal erected buildings. Inventory varies by location. Contact us to be connected to a distributor near you.