Maryland Metal Buildings
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Metal Building in Maryland
Upon installation, prefab metal buildings in Maryland must adhere to local laws. Failure to comply with Maryland ordinances may result in fees, fines, or even legal action. Protect yourself by researching your requirements before you buy. Currently, the state adheres to 2015 IECC regulations. This code divides Maryland into two distinct zones:
- Zone 4A: includes Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carrol, Charles, Frederick, Hartford, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s, St. Mary’s, and Washington counties
- Zone 5A: includes only Garret county
If your county is not listed or you would like more detailed information, visit the online COMcheck tool and fill in the specifics of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Maryland
Home to rocky coastlines and lush green wilderness, the Old Line State is famous for its classic East Coast feel. Heavy rainfall, sticky heat summers, and cold winters, though, aren’t always as pleasant. Buildings in Maryland have to withstand a variety of temperature and weather events. Luckily, pre-engineered metal buildings are uniquely equipped to meet the state’s specific needs. Our superior metal buildings are”
- Water, humidity, and snow resistant
- Naturally insulated
- Durable and long-lasting
- Versatile and customizable
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to maintain
Common Types of Metal Buildings in Maryland
Thanks to their versatility, pre-engineered metal buildings are ideal for Maryland’s diverse landscape. Metal buildings are used throughout the state and can be found in cities like Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Hagerstown, Annapolis, and Montgomery village. Typical uses for prefab metal buildings and metal building kits include:
- Commercial: Pre-engineered metal buildings are often used as storefronts, outlets, shopping centers, offices, and clinics.
- Fishing: Water-resistant prefab metal buildings can be used to build boathouses, fisheries and hatcheries, and cabins.
- Manufacturing: High-strength metal building kits are great for heavy-duty applications like factory plants, warehouses, hangars, testing and processing facilities, and on-site offices.
- Residential: Thanks to their high insulation potential, pre-engineered metal buildings make cozy houses, trailers, cabins, sheds, and mini storage.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in Maryland
If you’re looking to buy a metal building, to don’t have to break the bank with a brand-new model. Used metal buildings are a wallet-friendly option that provide all of the benefit for a fraction of the cost. We work with manufacturers across the country who will work to give you the best possible price on a used metal building or metal building kit. Inventory varies by supplier. For more information or to be connected to a supplier near you, contact us with questions and comments.