Mississippi Metal Buildings
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Used Metal Building in Mississippi
Prefab metal building and metal building kits must meet certain specifications upon installation. Laws are location-specific. Failure to adhere to local ordinances may result in fees, fines, or even legal action. Protect yourself by researching requirements before you buy. Currently, the state of Mississippi adheres to the ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010. This code divides the state into two distinct zones:
- Zone 2A: includes Hancock, Harrison, Jackson, Pearl River, and Stone Counties
- Zone 3A: includes DeSoto, Hinds, Lee, Lauderdale, Jones, Lowndes, Lamar, Washington, Lafayette, and Oktibbeha counties
If your county isn’t listed or you’d like more detailed information, visit the online COMcheck tool and fill in the specific details of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Mississippi
With glistening shorelines, Friday night lights, and that classic southern charm, the Magnolia State is one of the nation’s most beautiful. With such a diverse landscape and climate, however, construction in Mississippi is met with unique obstacles. Buildings in the state must withstand high head, sweltering humidity, heavy rain, and strong winds. Luckily, prefab metal buildings are equipped to meet all of the state’s unique needs. Our superior metal buildings are:
- Water, humidity, and wind resistant
- Naturally insulated
- Durable and long-lasting
- Versatile and customizable
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to maintain
Common Uses of Metal Buildings in Mississippi
Metal buildings can be found throughout the state, most notably in cities like Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Olive Branch, Greenville, Horn Lake, Clinton, and Ridgeland. Common uses for pre-engineered metal buildings in Mississippi include:
- Agriculture: Prefab metal barns, barndominiums, stables, and coops protect livestock from blistering heat and excessive moisture.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: Thanks to their strength and stability, pre-engineered metal buildings make ideal warehouses, factory plants, testing and processing facilities, and on-site offices.
- Recreational: Ultra-versatile metal building kits can be used to create casinos, gymnasiums, event centers, arenas, and more.
- Residential: Highly-insulated metal buildings are often used as houses, trailers, cabins, sheds, and mini storage that’ll keep you comfortable all year long.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in Mississippi
If you’re in the market for a metal building in Mississippi, you don’t have to break the bank for a brand-new model. Used metal buildings are a budget-friendly alternative that provide all the benefit for a fraction of the cost. We work with manufacturers across Mississippi who will fight to give you the lowest possible price on a factory-second metal building or metal building kit. Inventory varies by supplier. Contact us for more information or to be connected to a supplier near you.