Missouri Metal Buildings
Things to Consider Before Buying a Metal Building in Missouri
Like any other building material, metal building kits must meet certain requirements upon installation. Failure to comply with local ordinances may result in fines, fees, and, in some cases, legal action. Currently, metal buildings in Missouri are not subject to state-wide legislation. However, many counties adhere to 2012 IECC regulations. The 2012 IECC code divides Missouri into two distinct zones:
- Zone 4A: includes Boone, Cass, Clay, Franklin, Greene, Jackson, Jefferson, St. Charles, and St. Louis counties
- Zone 5A: includes Andrew, Buchanan, Chariton, DeKalb, Knox, Macon, and Sullivan counties
For more information about restrictions in your county, visit the online COMchecker and type in your project details.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in Missouri
From wide-open plains, roaring rivers, lush greenery, and bustling cities, the show-me state has something to offer everyone. With high winds, extreme humidity, freezing winters, and floods, however, Missouri’s unique landscape can pose a challenge. Luckily, our superior prefab metal buildings equipped to outlast these problems.
Our superior metal buildings are:
• Water and fire resistant
• Strong and lightweight
• Load bearing
• Naturally insulated
• Versatile and customizable
• Easy to erect
• Inexpensive to maintain
Common Uses for Metal Buildings in Missouri
Thanks to their easy customization, metal building kits are ideal for a variety of applications. Prefab metal buildings are used across the state of Missouri, including cities like Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Lee’s Summit, O’Fallon, St. Joseph, and St. Charles. Pre-engineered metal buildings are often used for industries like:
• Agriculture: Metal barns, barndominiums, riding arenas, and more are a great way to protect crops and livestock from extreme weather and exposure.
• Commercial: Prefab metal buildings are a good choice for a variety of customer-focused locations, including offices, mini-storage, storefronts, outlets, and even clinics.
• Energy: Missouri’s booming energy industry demands durable, quick-to-install buildings. Metal building kits are perfect for on-site offices, plants, offices, warehouses, and more.
• Industrial: Heavy-duty prefab metal buildings are a top choice for warehouses, hangars, garages, factories, and plants.
Used Metal Buildings in Missouri
If you’re in the market for a used metal building in Missouri, you don’t have to shell out for an expensive, brand-new model. Heavily-discounted metal buildings provide all the functionality of a new prefab metal building for a fraction of the price. We work with manufacturers across the state who will fight to give you the lowest price on a variety of pre-engineered metal buildings and metal building kits. Inventory varies by supplier. For more information or to be connected to a manufacturer near you, contact us with questions and comments.