New Hampshire Metal Buildings
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Metal Building in New Hampshire
Metal erected buildings in New Hampshire are subject to the state’s regulations upon installation. Failure to comply with local laws and ordinances may result in fees, fines, or, in severe cases, legal action. Protect yourself by researching requirements in your county before you buy. Currently, New Hampshire adheres to 2009 IECC specifications. This code divides the state into two distinct zones:
- Zone 5A: includes Cheshire, Hillsborough, Rockingham, and Strafford counties
- Zone 6A: includes Belknap, Carrol, Coos, Grafton, Merrimack, and Sullivan counties
For detailed information about regulations in your county, visit the online COMchecker and fill in the details of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in New Hampshire
Home to stunning mountains, beautiful forests, flowing rivers, and world-famous maple syrup, the Granite State is a true gem of the East Coast. New Hampshire can be as beautiful as it is harsh, however. Frequent rainstorms and heavy snowfall are all too common, and summers can be hot and muggy. This combination poses a unique challenge for building construction. Luckily, prefab metal buildings are equipped to meet all of New Hampshire’s needs. Our superior metal buildings are:
- Water and fire-resistant
- Naturally insulated
- Versatile and customizable
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to maintain
Common Types of Metal Buildings in New Hampshire
As one of the most versatile materials available, it’s no wonder metal building kits have become an increasingly popular choice. Metal buildings are used throughout the state, most notably in cities like Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Dover, Rochester, Merrimack, Londonderry, Keene, Portsmouth, Goffstown, and Laconia. Typical uses for metal building kits in New Hampshire include:
- Advanced Manufacturing and Technology: Metal erected buildings like testing and processing facilities, factory plants, laboratories, and warehouses are an excellent choice for New Hampshire’s growing tech industry.
- Healthcare: Pre-engineered metal buildings can be used as clinics, medical offices, hospitals, and surgery centers.
- Recreation: Ultra-customizable metal building kits are ideal for building gymnasiums, indoor sports arenas, event centers, aquatic centers, and riding arenas.
- Residential: Thanks to their high insulation potential, prefab metal buildings make great houses, cabins, trailers, garages, sheds, and mini storage units.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in New Hampshire
If you’re in the market for a prefab metal building in New Hampshire, you don’t have to break the bank on a brand-new model. Factory-second metal buildings are a wallet-friendly alternative that provides all the benefits for a fraction of the cost. We work with manufacturers across New Hampshire who will fight to give you the lowest possible price on a used metal building or metal building kit. Inventory varies by supplier. To learn more about availability or to be connected with a supplier near you, contact us with any questions or comments.