West Virginia Metal Buildings
Things to Consider Before Buying a Metal Building in West Virginia
Pre-engineered metal buildings must meet state-specific regulations upon installation. Failure to comply with local laws and ordinances may result in fines, fees, or, in some severe cases, legal action. Protect yourself by learning about specifications in your county. Currently, prefab metal buildings in West Virginia are required to adhere to the ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2007. The state is divided into two distinct zones:
- Zone 4A: includes Berkeley, Cabell, Jefferson, Kanawha, Logan, Mercer, Putnam, Wayne, and Wood counties
- Zone 5A: includes Fayetteville, Harrison, Marion, Marshall, Monongaila, Ohio, Preston, and Raleigh counties
For more detailed information or if your county is not listed above, visit the online COMcheker and fill in the details of your project.
Benefits of Metal Buildings in West Virginia
Home to presidents, striking architecture, and rushing rivers. It’s no wonder the Mountain State is famous for its classic Americana feel. Muggy, humid summers, heavy rain, and chilly summers, though, can be less than pleasant. Buildings in West Virginia have to be tough to put up with the state’s challenging demands. Luckily, prefab metal buildings are uniquely equipped to meet West Virginia’s unique needs. Our prefab metal buildings are:
- Water, humidity, and fire-resistant
- Long-lasting and durable
- Versatile and customizable
- Easy to erect
- Inexpensive to install
Common Types of Metal Buildings in West Virginia
Thanks to their versatility, metal buildings are used for a variety of applications in a variety of different industries. Metal buildings can be found throughout West Virginia, notably in cities like Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Buckley, Martinsburg, Clarksburg, South Charleston, and Saint Albans. Typical applications for prefab metal buildings in West Virginia include:
- Aerospace and Aviation: Prefab metal buildings often used for large-scale construction like hangars and
- Industrial and Manufacturing: The heavy-duty automotive and mining industries need heavy-duty structures. Metal erected buildings make great warehouses, testing and processing facilities, factory plants, and on-site offices.
- Residential: Thanks to their natural insulation, pre-engineered metal houses, trailers, cabins, and garages will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Heavily-Discounted Used Metal Buildings in West Virginia
Metal buildings don’t have to be expensive. If you’re looking to buy, don’t limit your focus to brand-new models. Factory-second metal buildings are a budget-friendly option that provides all the benefits for a fraction of the cost. We work with manufacturers across West Virginia who will fight to give you the lowest possible price on a used prefab metal building or metal building kit. Inventory varies by supplier. For more information or to be connected to a supplier near you, contact us with questions and comments.